Specialty Model for pumping water to Concrete Saws. The Silica Dust C100WOLXD is designed specifically for delivering water to concrete saws to eliminate concrete silica dust. Including ease of use with patented bucket-locking technology for transporting ease.
Construction employers are now REQUIRED to comply with the OSHA standards to regulate worker exposure not to exceed the new Permissible Exposure Limits (PEL) to respirable crystalline silica found in concrete products. Employers must now tailor solutions to the specific conditions in their workplaces.
Without dust controls, using a power saw to cut concrete can expose workers to high levels of respirable crystalline silica and could result in fines being imposed from OSHA.
According to OSHA, engineering and work practice dust control measures like using a saw equipped with an integrated water delivery system that continuously feeds water to the blade is an acceptable practice to solve this problem, whether outdoors, indoors or in an enclosed area. Powder coated finish 60-day standard warranty Sprays 30 gallons of water on one charge.
- Diaphragm pump with the ability to self-prime and run dry
- Corrosion resistant hardware and fittings
- Quick disconnect fittings
- Sprays 30 gallons of water or more on one charge depending on which Battery size you use.
- 1 GPM (open flow) capacity
- Automatic demand, 70 PSI off
- 60-day standard warranty
- Product Weight 6.5 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions 15 × 15 × 25 in
- Bucket Size 5 Gallon
- Cleaning Agent Water
- Hose Fitting Material Brass
- Carrying/ Locking Handle
- Locking on to the Bucket
- Variable Speed with On/Off Power Switch
- Type of Chassis Mostly Enclosed